Tan Sri Hew Excellence Award
Westlake International School welcomes applications from high academic achievers for the Tan Sri Hew's Excellence Award where successful applicants will be granted SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Open to ALL students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 - Year 11) and A Level for January 2018 intake
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Student's academic record
- Student's co-curricular achievements
- Student's motivation and leadership qualities
- Family income
- The scholarship only covers term fees - it does not cover any administration, boarding, book, or music fees and deposits, which must be paid by all scholarship recipients.
- Westlake International School reserves the right to revoke the scholarship award due to failure in examinations and non-compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to sit for tests and an interview.
- Applicants will require the following documents to support their application:
- Letter of endorsement/recommendation from the Principal
- Income Tax return from 2016 / 2017 of both working parents
- Closing date is 30 November 2017 - late and incomplete forms will not be considered for selection.
- All decisions made by Westlake International School on matters pertaining to the scholarship/financial assistance will be final.
To apply, complete the WIS Student Application Form (new students) and the Tan Sri Hew Excellence Award Application Form and return by mail or submit to:
TAN SRI HEW SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Westlake International School
Lot 18662, Jalan Universiti
Taman Bandar Barat
31900 Kampar, Perak, Malaysia.